I took this during a hike near Palm Springs. It was morning and I was awed by the cool feeling of this setting in what is usually a hot dry area. I knew immediately that the shot was special. It looked like a painting even then. There is actually very little color alteration in this photograph and no retouching other than the film grain effect. The purple and chartreuse contrasting colors are striking and complimentary. The soft atmospheric blue on the top balances with the deep blue black shadows at the bottom. It has an impressionistic feeling that I just like so much.
- Each photo painting is professionally printed on heavyweight premium archival art paper.
- Individually enhanced and personalized by the artist.
- Signed limited edition. 25 per size.
- 18×24 (Professionally matted in double ply archival custom white board)
- 30×42 (Border + Mounted on 1/2 board)
- Custom sizes and custom framing by special request.