There is a tiny town near the Colorado border north of where I live. Chromo. I pass it when I go to Chama. On this particular late afternoon in August, the sun was trying hard to burn white through the clouds as it set. Ultramarine and violet above a rich ‘chrome’ yellow. The earth below was darkened and drew a straight horizon line across the very bottom. Barely visible utility wires are enhanced with real wire and embellishments in this piece. It is contemporary almost to abstract.
- Each photo painting is professionally printed on heavyweight premium archival art paper.
- Individually enhanced and personalized by the artist.
- Signed limited edition. 25 per size.
- 18×24 (Professionally matted in double ply archival custom white board)
- 30×42 (Border + Mounted on 1/2 board)
- Custom sizes and custom framing by special request.